AW-EXSG-M explosion weather-proof strobe-sounder is non-coding strobe-sounder which performance in line with GB3836-2000 series of standards, inspected by the state designated inspection units, and acquired explosion-proof certificate. Strobe-sounder is available in 1 and 2 Zone hazardous locations which include Class Ⅱ A, B, C class T1 ~ T6 temperature group explosive gas environment.
AW-EXSG-M explosion weather-proof strobe-sounder is a indispensable equipment in explosion-proof fire alarm system. When an accident scene or emergency situations is in fire, the control signal is sent by the fire alarm control panel to activate the alarm circuit to send a strong signal of sound and light alarm to remind the site personnel.
1. AW-EXSG-M explosion weather-proof strobe-sounder can be used with manual alarm button to make up of a simple structure strobe-sounder alarm system.
2. AW-EXSG-M explosion weather-proof strobe-sounder can be used with fire alarm control panel of any domestic and foreign manufacturers.
3. AW-EXSG-M sound transmission processes uses most advanced stainless steel explosion-proof metal mesh element which has a sound attenuation, distribution capacity, high mechanical strength and explosion safety features.
4. AW-EXSG-M explosion weather-proof strobe-sounder has the adjustable potential meter, you can adjust the size of the sound according to their needs.
5. AW-EXSG-M light source is a combination of ultra-bright LED lights. It has eye-catching display, long services life, low power consumption and a 360-degree visibility.
6. AW-EXSG-M shell is made of stainless steel that is strong anti-corrosion.
1. Explosion-proof mark: Exd ibⅡCT6
2. Operating voltage: DC24V (non-polar)
3. Alarm current: ≤200mA
4. Sound intensity: 80dB ~ 90dB
5. Sound type: Fire Sound
6. Working environment:
Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃
Relative humidity: ≤95% non-condensing
Atmospheric pressure: 80kPa ~ 110kPa
8. The outlet thread: M20 × 1.5 (can be customized)
9. Dimensions: φ55 × 100
10. Weight: 0.6kg