Firefighting hose is a high pressure hose used by firefighters to carry water or foam to extinguish a fire. It is a firefighting equipment that can be attached to a fire engine or fire hydrant when outdoors or building standpipe or plumbing system when used indoors.
YSE FFHS® firefighting hose is a premium quality products, used by professional fireman in the most demanding situations to offer excellent resistance to fuels, chemicals, oils, heat, cold and environmental pollutants.
- The hose temperature resistance range up to -40℃-70℃/ -40F-170F;
- Its unique design means more hose can be packed into the bed of a standard fire; truck, up to 200 feet more;
- Ultimate dependability, durability and outstanding performance;
- Smooth rubber inner lining is free from imperfections keeping friction loss to the minimum.
- YSE FFHS® firefighting hose is a high performance fire hose, which applicated to fire fighting sites, wildland firefighting, accident fire, etc.
|Lining: PVC/ Rubber/ PU||Max length 30m/roll||Working pressure 8-20 bar||Jacket: high tenacity polyester yarn or fiber|