At YSE we provide FFBEN® fire boots to protect fire fighters from enduring heat and moisture during critical times.
YSE used to construct FFBEN® fire boots for maximum comfort and accurate fit. In addition, the innersole system includes a high-density polyurethane midsole that absorbs energy. The second layer of comfort includes an breathable polyurethane footbed that provides all-day comfort. The footbed fabric cover absorbs perspiration and is removable for fast drying.
• Allows generous layers of insulation material to fit inside the toe cap to reduce conductive heat.
• Dual-purpose design is textured for stability and cushioned for comfort.
• Designed with multi-directional lug pattern, using high-traction rubber compound.
• Knit toe lining with polymeric foam insulation.
• Light-weight construction, high-temperature resisting reflective patches.
YSE FFBEN® fire boots widely used in:
|•Fire fighting rescue||•Search and rescue|
|•Aircraft/airport rescue||• Wildland fire suppression|
|•Confined space rescue||•Building collapse|
|•High angle rope rescue||•Swift water rescue|
|•Trench rescue||•Tool hoisting|
|•Shipboard and military fire and rescue||•Other hazardous environments|
Specifications of Fire boots
|Model No: FFBEN®|
|Model Name: EN standard Firefighter boots|
|Material: Main rubber with steel plate, anti-skid sole|
|Net Weight: ≤2.8KG/pair|
|Category: SB P A CI E|
|Withstand voltage: ≥14000 V|
|Outsole penetration resistance: ≥1100N|
|Bottom of steel plate pierce resistance: ≥5000 N|
|Standard: EN 15090:2006|
|Packing: one intactly packaged, 5 pairs into one 50*50*31cm carton|