The AW -AIO2188-OUT Intelligent Output Module(AW-AIO2188-OUT module for short) is used with AW-AFP2188, a two-bus linkage fire alarm control panel.
It is mainly used to realize an output control for fire linkage equipment (such as smoke dampers, blow valves and fire dampers) and receive the feedback signals of the fire linkage equipmen t so that a judgment on whether or not the fire linkage equipment is operating normally can be done.
- Mode of operation: Nonpolar two-wire system;
- Operation indicator: The inspection indicator will blink once about every 12 seconds in the inspection status or remain lit in the operation status.
- Quiescent current: ＜0.6mA (power-down mode);
- Action current: ＜10mA ;
- Operating environment: Temperature: -10 ℃ ～ 50 ℃ ; relative humidity: ≤ 95% (40 ℃ ± 2 ℃ , without condensation);
- Capacity of the output control contact: 2A@DC30V;
- Terminal load: 47K resistance;
- External dimensions: 86×86×40(mm);
- Weight: about 130g.