The AW-ASS2188 addressable hooter/horn(hooter/horn for short) is a kind of product manufactured by our company to be used with bus-type fire alarm control units.
Controlled by amicroprocessor, the hooter/horn can realize real-time communication with a bus-type fire alarm control unit and receive the control commands sent by it. When in a routing inspection, the red status indicator will blink; after anaccident happens, the hooter/horn will start to operate after receiving a startup command from the bus-type fire alarm control unit.
The red status indicator will remain lit and the hooter/horn will give a flashing signal and an audible alarm signal to notify the persons on the scene of the accident that a fire has occurred on the site and of the necessity to take related evacuation measures, thus preventing the fire accident from becoming amajor one. The hooter/horn may be restored to the monitoring status after the MUTE or RESET key on the bus -type fire alarm control unit is pressed. The hooter/horn may be used to give audible alarms and flashing alarms on the scenes of accidents.
It is suitable for places like high-rise residential buildings, public places, hotels, amusement buildings, factories, shopping centers, hospitals, schools, office buildings and stock exchanges, particularly places with low visibility or the possibility of generation of smoke.
- It can realize complete electronic coding and in situ rewriting with the help of a coder.
- The audible alarm and flashing alarm may be set freely. In other words, the hooter/horn may give an audible alarm and a flashing alarm at the same time or separately and it can be adapted to different working environments.
- Designed with an upper cover and a lower cover, it can be installed, debugged and maintained conveniently.
- It uses multiple super bright red LEDs as light sources for visual display, ensuring a striking display, a longer service life and low power consumption.
- Operating voltage: 24V (pulse modulation);
- Operating current: quiescent current: ≤1mA (the current consumed by the bus); alarm current: ≤120mA@DC24V;
- Flushing rate: one time/s;
- Operating environment: Indoor, temperature: －10℃～＋55℃; relative humidity: ≤95% (40℃±2℃, without condensation);
- Alarm volume: ＞85dB (measured at a place 3m in front of the hooter/horn);
- Coding method: Electronic coding;
- Wiring method: Four-wire system, non-polarity two signal buses (L1, L2) and power lines (+24V, GND);
- Matched host machine: fire alarm control panel (such as AW-AFP2188, AW-AFP2100).